You may return item(s) to us for a full refund within 30 days from the date your order was dispatched.
We offer free returns on all domestic orders (see below for exclusions).
Refunds of international orders are returned at the customer’s own cost.
We will provide a full refund within 10 working days of receiving your item(s) so long as the returned item is in re-sellable condition, including its full packaging.
We are unable to refund or exchange any packaged item that has been opened.
To Return An Item For A Refund:
- Fill out the returns form enclosed in your order.
- Re-seal your item(s) in the original courier packaging (if you do not have the original courier packaging, re-package using a suitable alternative)
- Ensure the returns form is filled out and is enclosed inside your package.
- Apply the address label and courier sticker (you should have received these with your order) to the outside of the packaging.
- Call Courier Post on 0800 268 743 to arrange a free pick up. Simply let them know that you have a pre-paid courier sticker
Once your return has been receipted, we will assess its eligibility for a refund based on our refund policy (see below for exclusions)
If eligible, your refund will be processed within 10 working days
If ineligible, we will advise you and then courier your purchase back to you.
Please note, we reserve the right to charge the return courier fee.
If you are unsure whether or not your order is eligible for a refund give us a call on 0800 990 008
An email confirming your refund/return of goods will be sent to you
Damaged Or Faulty Goods:
In the instance that you receive a faulty item; your item has been damaged in transit; or the goods you have received are incorrect, we will cover the cost to return your order to us and return a replacement back to you free of charge.