WeDo Moisture & Shine Mask 400ml: This hair mask intensively conditions normal or damaged hair, improves softness and shine while reducing frizz. It maintains colour vibrancy too! Made with naturally-activated rooibos extract and murumuru butter that deeply nourishes hair.
Transitioning to natural products comes with a different experience, in terms of application and hair feel. Scalp and hair will need to get used to the milder and gentler cleansing in the beginning. It might take a few washes – usually 2-3 weeks – to adjust and the good news is that hair is nurtured, smooth and easy to comb.
- Vegan Society & Cruelty Free International approved
- Professional performance & coloured hair friendly
- 95% natural origin ingredients*
- Minimalist formula born in professional haircare labs
- Formulated without silicones and artificial dyes
- Made with naturally activated rooibos leaf
- Dermatologically tested
- Recyclable jar with 50% recycled material
How to Use:
- Apply and massage all around your scalp.
- Add water while massaging to increase the foam.
- Rinse out or leave in.
A range of recyclable vegan hair products for hair (and skin!), certified by the Vegan Society and Cruelty Free International. Scientists from professional haircare labs have designed these products to deliver professional performance with a minimalist approach. No sulphates, no silicones, no artificial colourants.
Our products use 86%-99.4% natural origin ingredients. Ethically sourced murumuru and cupuacu butters that you can find in our day and night creams. All our ingredients are precious to us. We give them the best chance to show their benefits, whether it involves cold pressing, or even natural oxidisation!
Our WeDo / Professional products contain 0.3% – 7.0% synthetic ingredients, depending on the product. These synthetic ingredients are necessary to ensure the right preservation and high quality in-use performance. Furthermore, our WeDo / Professional line has a specially designed synthetic clean fragrance to keep the level of allergens on an extremely low level.