Awapuhi Wild Ginger Texturising Sea Spray 150ml: Create beachy waves any time. This surf-inspired texturising spray basically brings the beach to you, giving hair a tousled, just-out-of-the ocean look with a tropical scent. It adds lush body and volume while enhancing texture with touchable movement.
- Colour Safe
- Sustainably harvested awapuhi extract from our farm in Hawaii balances moisture for a healthy-looking finish.
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Ideal for All Hair Types.
- Fragrance: Tropical ginger-green tea mango scent.
How To Use:
- Great for making beach waves.
- Spray liberally onto clean, damp hair and tousle with fingers.
- Air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. Spray on dry hair for additional lift and definition
Aqua (Water, Eau), Magnesium Sulfate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Isoceteth-20, Hedychium Coronarium (White Ginger) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Oxidized Keratin, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Triethyl Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate. [G01].
In 1983, Paul Mitchell and John Paul DeJoria purchased land in Hawaii that would become the sustainable, solar-powered Awapuhi Farm. The two friends and business partners wanted to pursue a lifestyle that was connected to nature and in tune with their beliefs.
To this day, all of the Awapuhi Wild Ginger used in John Paul Mitchell Systems products is harvested there, and used in the luxury Awapuhi Wild Ginger line of products that restore and transform dry, damaged hair.