Brush on Block Refill SPF 30 Original Mineral Powder: Brush On Block is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Natural and portable. A mineral powder sunscreen with no chemical sunscreen ingredients. Provides easy on-the-go application that goes on quickly and is safe for children and sensitive skin.
- Apply and reapply with ease
- Perfect for all your everyday activities
- Can be worn over or under makeup
- Safe for children and sensitive skin
- Goes on translucent – won’t affect your normal skin tone
- Great for scalp, part lines and thinning hair
- No greasy texture, messy hands or white residue
- Won’t run in or sting your eyes
- Sweat and water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Will not soak into clothes, upholstery or sports equipment
- Small, portable self – dispensing brush – put it in your bag and go
- Paraben, PABA and phthalate free
- Cruelty free – not tested on animals
- Vegan friendly and Gluten Free
Easy to Carry
About Brush On Block:
Andrea Wetsel, CEO and founder of Brush On Block, fell in love with the idea of making sun protection easy and convenient for the whole family after frustration with traditional sunscreen.
In late 2011, Andrea was introduced to Susan Posnick through mutual friends. Susan is a professional makeup artist with her own line of high-end cosmetics, and as a skin cancer survivor, she was passionate about sun protection.
Together, Andrea and Susan collaborated to develop Brush On Block SPF 30 mineral powder sunscreen, an innovative product that offers the perfect on-the-go sun protection for all outdoor activities, without the messy application.
While developing Brush On Block, Andrea learned a lot about the dangers of the sun.
“It isn’t just about sunburn,” says Andrea. “When you realize that one in every three cancers diagnosed is skin cancer, you become pretty passionate about sun protection.
One person dies of melanoma every hour, yet it is the most preventable form of cancer when proper precautions are taken. Brush On Block makes protecting your skin easy.”
Andrea has also become passionate about sharing her knowledge on the long-term benefits of protecting your skin from the sun and has worked to make Brush On Block available to as many people as possible.
Today, Brush On Block is available in the United States and is distributed internationally to Mexico, Canada, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, New Zealand, Norway, Malaysia, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia and Kuwait. It will soon be available in Vietnam, and Indonesia.