Medik8 Reflection Kit Gift Set: Consisting of Surface Radiance Cleanse 40ml, full size Clarity Peptides 30ml and full size Sleep Glycolic 30ml this kit has been especially curated by Medik8 Experts to enhance any evening routine. Together, these powerful products work to promote a smoother, decongested and radiant-looking complexion – fast.
- Surface Radiance Cleanse: A powerful cleansing gel designed for those with skin ageing concerns. Exfoliating acids (AHA/BHA) work alongside invigorating citrus extracts to visibly resurface and refresh the complexion. The skin surface is left with a soft, smooth and radiant appearance.
- Clarity Peptides: A clear solution for stressed-out skin. This soothing, milky serum contains a highly concentrated 10% niacinamide, zinc PCA and advanced peptide technology to help reveal a visibly clear, luminous complexion.
- Sleep Glycolic:Transform the look of your skin’s texture and tone with this advanced at-home AHA peel. Encapsulated glycolic acid is gradually released into the skin while you sleep for optimised surface exfoliation. Working alongside the skin’s natural overnight processes, Sleep Glycolic leaves the complexion visibly smooth and bright by morning.
- In line with Medik8’s core sustainability pledge, the Reflection kit is 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Plus, it is presented in a beautiful limited edition carton that is FSC approved and fully recyclable.
How to Use:
- Every morning and evening, apply Surface Radiance Cleanse into the palm of the hand and massage into a moistened face and neck. For sensitive or dry skin, use up to once a day or whenever a deeper cleanse is required. Gently remove by splashing with water and pat face dry.
- After cleansing in the morning and evening, massage Clarity Peptides across the face, neck and décolletage. Leave to absorb before applying moisturiser.
- After cleansing in the evening, apply a pea-sized amount of Sleep Glycolic onto the face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area. Follow with other serums and moisturiser. Leave on overnight.
- L-Mandelic Acid – A gentle exfoliating AHA with BHA, chirally correct mandelic acid is able to work both on the surface of the skin and within pores for deep but soft exfoliation.
- L-Lactic Acid – A gentle AHA that exfoliates, while deeply hydrating the skin for a nourished complexion.
- 10% Niacinamide – Known as vitamin B3, one of the most potent anti-inflammatories in skincare, niacinamide visibly soothes and restores irritated, redness-prone and blemish skin.
- Crystalide Peptide – Crystalide* – The peptide works in two ways; it normalises the way skin cells renew, helping to create a uniform surface, and it upregulates a protein called α-crystallin which promotes skin transparency and luminosity.
- Glycolic Acid – Featuring the smallest particle size of all the AHAs, glycolic acid is the most powerful. It breaks down the bonds between dead skin cells so they are easily exfoliated away to reveal fresher, newer skin cells beneath – for brighter and smoother looking skin.
- Crystal Encapsulation – A cyclodextrin-based shell which encapsulates the glycolic acid. This allows the glycolic acid to slowly break down, delivering the glycolic acid gradually into the skin to reduce irritation.
In 2009, we invented the CSA Philosophy. Incredibly simple and grounded in science – it just works. This CSA method is becoming more and more mainstream by the day and we couldn’t be happier. Just use a vitamin C plus sunscreen by day, vitamin A by night. That’s it.
If you look after your skin and follow our simple advice, we believe you can look 40 when you’re 50.
Vitamin C Well formulated, stabilised vitamin C provides all-important antioxidant protection as well as stimulating collagen production and blocking the development of pigment for smoother and brighter skin. Apply vitamin C in the morning for an all-day urban shield against everyday environmental factors which can cause skin ageing.
Sunscreen It is estimated that 80% of skin ageing is caused by the sun. Sadly, skin damage caused by the sun doesn’t only happen when it’s sunny. If it is light out, it means the sun’s rays can still reach you. Even on a cloudy day, you will still get approximately 50% of UV reaching your skin.
Wearing high-strength sun protection every day is fundamental for a youthful complexion. With its importance in mind, Medik8 have a range of beautifully light but powerful sunscreens that protect and nourish the skin. Don’t worry, our high-tech Medik8 sunscreens do not feel sticky and greasy like those used at the beach. More likely, you’ll probably not even realise your sumptuous day cream contains sunscreen.
Vitamin A As the Experts in Vitamin A (aka retinol), Medik8 has developed a wide range of night creams and serums to rejuvenate skin while you sleep. Vitamin A is quite simply the most important ingredient in anti-ageing skincare. It has a wealth of skin benefits including speeding up cellular renewal and reducing sebum production.
It is crucial that Vitamin A is stabilised and has some form of controlled-release to ensure maximum potency with minimal irritation.
Anti-ageing skincare doesn’t need to be complicated – in fact, it shouldn’t be. Following our simple CSA philosophy will help improve the tone and texture of your skin; leaving it healthy and youthful-looking.