Famous Names IBX Strengthen 10.4ml: Penetrating toughening agent that fuses together the nail’s top layers to improve nail plate integrity under any Gel Polish Coating. Also used to keep your natural nails strong so that they grow long!
How To Use:
IBX STRENGTHEN 10.4ml:
- Use to toughen and grow natural nails, or to insure nail plate integrity under nail enhancements.
- Applied just like polish, LED Light curable.
- 60-70 applications of 10 nails per .5 fl oz bottle.
- 36 month shelf life
- IBX is the workhorse of the IBX SYSTEM
- IBX forms the IPN after it has penetrated the nooks and crannies in the upper layers of the nail plate with the aid of heat and penetrating oils.
- Once cured with UV or LED, the IPN is formed. The IPN then toughens the nail plate by fusing together the upper layers, providing internal toughening and protection.
- A thin coat is always applied, whether for Gel Polish protection or to grow natural nails.
- The SYSTEM will require either an LED or UV style lamp. Cure time should be based on the manufacturer’s suggested cure time for their Gel Polish coat.
- Use in addition to IBX to treat particularly weak, thin, and damaged nails.
- Can be used as a complete protective shield under Gel Polish AND for specific damage repair.
- 100+ applications of 10 nails per .33 fl oz bottle.
- 36 month shelf life
- A natural nail strengthening system made to Toughen, Repair and Protect the natural nail.
- HEMA Free.
- The first treatment of its kind, works INSIDE the nail not on top. IBX is penetrated into the upper layers of the nail and cross-links inside the nail to itself creating an Interpenetrating Polymer Network.
How to Use:
1. Under Gel Polish IBX will Protect,Repair and Toughen the nail
2. For Natural Nail Growth Treatment IBX will repair and internally toughen the natural nail
3. Use on the new growth area before rebalancing gel or acrylic enhancements.
About Famous Names:
Co-founder Jim Nordstrom, and his two siblings began Creative Nail Design out of their family garage in 1979. Creative Nail Design was sold to Revlon in 1995, with Jim staying on as CEO for 5 more years. Linda Nordstrom is an educator and advocate for nail technicians worldwide. As Co-founder, she leads global marketing and education strategy; moreover, she still finds time to be a tireless and supportive daily resource for Famous Names’ network of raving and enthusiastic nail technicians.