Eye of Horus Seven Seed Sacred Oil: A replenishing facial oil to restore, hydrate and regenerate. Natural, nutrient-rich face elixir, hand blended with the seven sacred oils of antiquity for a renewed and rejuvenated complexion. Boosts collagen production and fights against fine lines, dark spots, dryness and inflammation.
Enriched with essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants, this soothing remedy will nurture, plump and enrich the skin back to health. Artisan crafted in Byron Bay and designed for all skin types, the Seven Seed Sacred Oil can be used day and night in place of your serum, moisturiser or primer. The signature scent enhances meditation and will awaken your senses for an enlightened daily beauty ritual.
- 100% natural, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
- Made with ethically-sourced, fair-trade oils
- Infused with Moringa, Abyssinian, Hemp, Pomegranate, Marula, Baobab and Nigella Seed Oil for skin renewal
- Nutrient-rich blend enriched with the Seven Sacred Oils of Antiquity
- Hand-blended in Byron Bay, Australia
- Boosts hydration and stimulates collagen production
- Reduces fine lines, dark spots, dryness and inflammation
- Suited to all skin types, especially sensitive and troubled skin
- Packaged in sustainable materials and 100% recycled paper
How to Use:
The Seven Seed Sacred Oil is best used in place of a serum or moisturiser, both morning and night for nourished, renewed skin. Use under makeup as a primer or add a few drops to your existing moisturiser. Warm a few drops between the fingertips and gently apply to face and neck daily. Lightweight and silky, this ancient elixir can also be used as a replenishing tonic on dry hair.
- MORINGA OIL – This fast-absorbing, skin-rejuvenating oil reduces the appearance of fine lines. The Moringa Oleifera, known as the Tree of Life, is abundant with mineral-rich properties, antioxidants,and vitamin C.
- ABYSSINIAN OIL – Abyssinian Oil is a sacred carrier oil rich with abundant fatty acids and calming agents for a youthful radiant finish. High in Omega, this oil promotes skin softness and is naturally anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory.
- POMEGRANATE OIL – Pomegranate is a powerful superfruit that is ultra-hydrating and improves skin elasticity. This precious oil helps to heal, repair and hydrate damaged, aged skin.
- HEMP OIL – This healing oil is traditionally used to purify skin and restore balance. Hemp Oil is perfect for most skin types as it moisturises and illuminates without clogging your pores.
- MARULA OIL – Ultra-hydrating, anti-polluting and antioxidant-rich, this potent oil protects against harsh elements and sun damage. With anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, Marula Oil works hard to heal wounds, guard against redness, and fight acne prone skin.
- BAOBAB OIL – The seeds of the Baobab tree are rich in vitamins C, A, D, and E which collect and hold moisture. Baobab Oil is high in linoleic acid, carries anti-inflammatory properties, and helps to reduce skin redness, irritation, and swelling.
- NIGELLA SEED OIL – Clinically proven to lighten dark aged spots, Nigella Seed Oil is an ancient skin-healing remedy used to hydrate, rejuvenate, soothe, smooth, and nourish the skin.
- Cannabis Satvia Seed Oil (Hemp), Crambe Abyssinica
- Seed Oil (Abyssinian), Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil (Baobab), Moringa
- Oleifera Seed Oil (Moringa), Nigella Satvia Seed Oil (Black Cumin),
- Punica Granatum Seed Oil (Pomegranate), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil
- (Marula), Lavendar Bulgarian Organci Lavendula augusifolia, Cedarwood
- Himalayan Cedrus Deodara, Frankincense India Boswellia Serrata,
- Gnerman Egypt Pelargonium Graveolins, Rose Absolute Bulgaria Rose
- Centifolia, Patchouli Indonesia Pogostemon Cabli
About Eye Of Horus:
Born in Australia’s very own majestic Byron Bay, Eye Of Horus has harnessed ancient beauty formulations tried, tested and loved by Goddesses past. A brand with firm roots in ancient wisdom, it’s owners Holly and her mother Heather have always had a love of the healing power of plants. They previously developed an Australian organic skincare company where they honed their skills in product development and ingredient formulation.
Ancient Egypt particularly held a fascination for the company co-founder, Holly Schleich where she then embarked on a new path of discovery, commencing her naturopathy studies which further fueled her interest in botanical history and the people who many believe to be the originators of beauty and masters of mystique – the ancient Egyptians. Today, Eye of Horus has hundreds of five-star reviews and awards to match, with a cult following and a fan base of professional makeup artists, celebrities, devoted customers and beauty bloggers.