Wella SP Hydrate Trio Gift Pack: Consist of SP Hydrate Shampoo 250ml, SP Hydrate Conditioner 200ml and SP Mask 150ml. Wella SP Hydrate Range is a Moisturising Cleanser range for normal, dry and damaged hair.
- Essential for dry, Dehydrated and Depleted hair, Hydrate Shampoo is Formulated with an Active Moisture Complex and Pro Vitamin B5 and imparts immediate moisture and softness to the hair.
- Hydrate Shampoo helps to fortify the hair from the inside out to restore flexibility, vitality and health to the hair.
- Hydrate Shampoo replenishes lost moisture and nutrients and helps to maintain optimal hydration levels. Effectively calming and smoothing frizz, Hydrate Shampoo leaves the hair looking glossy, healthy and radiant.
How To Use:
- Work evenly into damp hair. Perform the Shampoo Massage.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Follow with Conditioner finish with leave in Mask.
About the product:
The hair is conditioned and moisturised inside and out. The small molecule size of this unique formula penetrates the hair to lock in moisture and bond the keratin for long-term hair health.
- Lightweight Transform Technologies to protect keratin
- Almond, argan and jojoba oils
By Wella professionals: A world renowned German hair care professional brand, SP specializes in variety of innovative, high performance salon hair care products, trendy hair color ideas and styling products to give you beautiful, shiny and strong hair. The product range includes shampoos, conditioners, hair oils, hair treatment and various hair styling products that suit all hair types.
With a scientific blend of natural oils, Wella SP Collection provides long-lasting smoothness, deeply hydrating while protecting the hair’s keratin. Argan Oil nourishes, almond oil hydrates and provides a lightweight texture, jojoba oil strengthens fragile and dry ends.
For over 140 years, Wella has been delivering innovations and services that enable hairdressers’ creativity. The company’s story began in 19th century Germany, with the vision and passion of one hairdresser, Franz Ströher.