ORI Lab Rescue Masque 50ml: A deep conditioning beauty butter with a superior softening function. Designed to provide intense nourishment and assist to repair damaged hair.
Infused with Beauty Boosters of Cocoa Butter, Oat Extract, Snowflower & Marula Oil which soak into hair strands to enhance hydration, shine and manageability.
- All hair types including strong or curly hair textures
- Clean Beauty Certified
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Sulphate Free & Paraben free
- Silicon Free & Nut Free
- Naturally Derived Gluten Free
- Heat / UV Protection
- Organic Ingredients
- Sustainable land waste plastic
How to Use:
- ORI Lab is a luxurious treatment experience.
- Place a generous amount onto clean, damp hair; leave in for one to two minutes.
- Gently detangle, and rinse well.
- For a deeper soak, bathe hair with a generous amount, saturating from roots to ends.
- To allow the rich formula to absorb into hair and scalp, wrap hair in a warm towel and leave in for 15 to 30 minutes, or longer.
- Gently detangle and rinse well, leaving only a trace for the ends.
- Rescue Masque can be used as a leave-in crème for strong or curly hair textures.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract*, Arvena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*.
Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool. *Certified Organic Ingredient.
About ORI Lab:
ORI Lab organic haircare is made in Australia using powerful skincare ingredients sourced sustainably from nature, scientifically-based formulas that transform hair. Discover clean shampoo and conditioner, hair treatments and styling products that are plant-based, recyclable and good for the environment!