ORI Lab Curl Cleanse 300ml: A hydrating silicone-free formula designed to enhance curl shape and movement, aligned with curl care methods and principles. Infused with Beauty Boosters of Flannel Flower, Rice Protein & Wild Rosella which saturate hair strands and optimise curl formation.
- All hair types, especially curly hair
- Gluten Free
- Clean Beauty Certified
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Sulphate Free & Paraben free
- Silicon Free & Nut Free
- Naturally Derived Gluten Free
- Heat / UV Protection
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Sustainable land waste plastic
- 100% Recycled Bottle Packaging
How to Use:
- ORI Lab is designed for a double cleanse experience.
- Begin your first cleanse by placing a generous amount of product into the palm of your hands and emulsify.
- Apply to wet hair and work into a gentle lather.
- Rinse thoroughly. Cleanse again, leaving the product to soak for one minute to allow the bespoke formula to absorb into curl strands and scalp.
- Take this moment to indulge in the ritual of scalp massage.
- Rinse thoroughly, follow with Curl Condition.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MIPA, Glycerin*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein*
Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Rosella) Flower Extract*, Actinotus Helianthi (Flannel) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Polyquaternium-69, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycol Distearate, Magnesium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Citronellol. *Certified Organic Ingredient.
About ORI Lab:
ORI Lab organic haircare is made in Australia using powerful skincare ingredients sourced sustainably from nature, scientifically-based formulas that transform hair. Discover clean shampoo and conditioner, hair treatments and styling products that are plant-based, recyclable and good for the environment!