ORI Lab Blonde Condition 100ml: Created with a brightening formula designed to repair, nourish & tone hair fabric. Infused with Beauty Boosters of Camellia Oil, Quinoa Protein and Blue Cypress. Eliminate unwanted warmth, strengthenen the curticle and add shine.
- All hair types
- Clean Beauty Certified
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Sulphate Free & Paraben free
- Silicon Free & Nut Free
- Naturally Derived Gluten Free
- Heat / UV Protection
- Organic Ingredients
- Sustainable land waste plastic
- Curl friendly
How to Use:
- Specially designed for a double cleanse experience.
- Begin your first cleanse by placing a generous amount of product into the palm of your hands and emulsify.
- Apply to wet hair and work into a toning lather. Rinse thoroughly.
- Cleanse again, leave to soak for one to two minutes to allow the formula to strengthen and tone hair strands.
- Take this moment to indulge in the ritual of scalp massage.
- Rinse thoroughly, follow with Blonde Condition.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamide MIPA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*.
Callitris Intratropica (Blue Cypress) Oil , Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Panthenol, Glycerin*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 42090, CI 60730. *Certified Organic Ingredient.
About ORI Lab:
ORI Lab organic haircare is made in Australia using powerful skincare ingredients sourced sustainably from nature, scientifically-based formulas that transform hair. Discover clean shampoo and conditioner, hair treatments and styling products that are plant-based, recyclable and good for the environment!