Manic Panic Virgin Snow Colour Cream 118ml: Do you only want to brighten up your blonde? Use Virgin Snow every few weeks to keep your blonde strands shining (bonus, this doubles as a conditioning mask).
Welcome to the world of Manic Panic semi permanent hair colour. You’ve come to the perfect site if you want the richest, boldest, brightest, and most daring hair colour on the globe! With appropriate care, these dyes can last up to 3-4 weeks. Manic Panic products have never been tested on animals, and the colours are vegan-friendly!
For best results, we recommend lightening hair to a very light level 9 blonde and toning hair before use to prevent unwanted hues. GUILT-FREE GLAMOUR!
- Style: Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
- Color: Virgin Snow
- Color Description – medium indigo purple-y blue Hair Dye
- Volume: 4oz / 118ml
- Ingredients: Vegan Friendly, PPD Free!
- Additional Features: Benefits of Conditioning Hair, Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions.
- Duration: up to 6-8 weeks with proper hair care
How to Use:
- Pre-lightened and bleach hair to a pale blonde before colouring.
- Results will vary according to hair texture and colour when colour is applied to virgin unprocessed/natural hair.
- This product should not be used for dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes.
- If eye contact does occur, rinse immediately with warm water and contact a physician.
- Wash hair with a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. Do not condition.
- Dry hair with a blow dryer to make sure the hair is extremely porous and to remove excess water.
- Apply Manic Panic Hair Colour.
- Comb through the hair colour to make sure it is evenly applied and thoroughly saturated in your hair. It may become slightly frothy.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap.
- Use a hair dryer to apply heat to your hair for part of the processing time.
This will help to open up the cuticle and allow the Manic Panic hair color to better penetrate the hair strand.
- Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
- Towel and/or blow dry hair. Style as usual.
About Manic Panic:
Winner of the NYLON Magazine Beauty Hit List for Best Hair Colour! With 40 years of history in leading the colour rebellion, our hair colours have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free. Paraben-free, Gluten-free, Ammonia-free, Resorcinol-free, PPD-free, Phthalate-free, Made in the USA.
Manic Panic Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide. Tested on celebrities, not animals. Conditions as well as colours. Fades gradually with each shampoo. For a bright and bold result bleaching your hair first is a must! For best results apply to hair lightened to a level 10. Will add highlights to natural or darker hair.
How many 4oz containers of Manic Panic hair color should I buy?
- Short Hair up to Bob Length: 1 jar/bottle for thin or thick hair.
- Below the Shoulder up to Waist Length: 2 jars/bottles for thin hair and 2-3 for thick hair.
- Tailbone or Longer: 3 or more jars for thin or thick hair.