Manic Panic Shocking Blue Amplified 118ml: A dark cobalt blue hair dye. For best results, we recommend Lightening hair to a very light cool-toned level 9 blonde or lighter. All semi-permanent blue hair colours can interact with yellow tones in bleached hair to create a green tint so make sure to do a strand test prior to applying all over to ensure you get the results you want!
If you’d like to avoid a possible green undertone, you can add in a purple shade like Purple Haze to offset this effect. When mixed with Pastel-Izer, Shocking Blue becomes a gorgeous steely, blue-grey pastel shade!
Manic Panic Shocking Blue Amplified Formula contains up to 30% more pigment than their classic counterparts!
- Style: Amplified Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
- Colour: Shocking Blue
- Colour Description – Dark Blue Hair Dye
- Ingredients: Vegan Friendly, PPD Free!
- Additional Features: Benefits of Conditioning Hair, Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions, Longer Lasting Formula with 30% More Pigment
- Duration: up to 6-8 weeks with proper hair care
How to Use:
- Pre-lighten and bleach hair to a pale blonde before colouring for best results.
- Results will vary according to hair texture and colour when applied to virgin unprocessed/natural hair.
- This product should not be used for dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes.
- If eye contact does occur, rinse immediately with warm water and contact a physician.
- Wash hair with a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. Do not condition.
- Dry hair with a blow dryer to make sure the hair is extremely porous and to remove excess water.
- Apply Manic Panic Hair Colour.
- Comb through the hair colour to make sure it is evenly applied and thoroughly saturated in your hair. It may become slightly frothy.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap.
- Use a hair dryer to apply heat to your hair for part of the processing time.
This will help to open up the cuticle and allow the Manic Panic hair color to better penetrate the hair strand.
- Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
- Towel and/or blow dry hair. Style as usual.
About Manic Panic:
Winner of the NYLON Magazine Beauty Hit List for Best Hair Colour! With 40 years of history in leading the colour rebellion, our hair colours have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free. Paraben-free, Gluten-free, Ammonia-free, Resorcinol-free, PPD-free, Phthalate-free, Made in the USA.
Manic Panic Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide. Tested on celebrities, not animals. Conditions as well as colours. Fades gradually with each shampoo. For a bright and bold result bleaching your hair first is a must! For best results apply to hair lightened to a level 10. Will add highlights to natural or darker hair.
How many 4oz containers of Manic Panic hair color should I buy?
- Short Hair up to Bob Length: 1 jar/bottle for thin or thick hair.
- Below the Shoulder up to Waist Length: 2 jars/bottles for thin hair and 2-3 for thick hair.
- Tailbone or Longer: 3 or more jars for thin or thick hair.