Manic Panic Purple Haze Amplified Hair Colour 118ml : A warm, very dark purple hair dye that leaves purple tones on virgin, unbleached hair. For best results, we recommend lightening hair to medium level 7 blonde or lighter before use.
Purple Haze is named after a Jimi Hendrix song, and is very popular among Dye Hard fans. For the 2014 Met Ball, celebrity stylist Ted Gibson used this dye to tint the locks of Oscar-winner Lupita Nyong’o.
- Style: Amplified Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
- Color: Purple Haze
- Color Description – Warm Dark Purple Hair Dye
- Ingredients: Vegan Friendly, PPD Free!
- Benefits of Conditioning Hair
- Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions
- Longer Lasting Formula with 30% More Pigment
- Duration: 4 – 6 weeks
- For Best Results: See Instructions Tab
- The Amplified formula for our semi-permanent hair color lasts 30% longer than our High Voltage® Classic hair color! This formula is not meant for those with commitment issues, as it will last through a few washes.
- This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades. The name and color is the same, but with intensity added, the Amplified™ version of our vegan hair color will stay brighter longer.
- Long-lasting does not mean added chemicals, and you can rest assured that both the Amplified™ and High Voltage® formulas are PPD and ammonia-free.
About Manic Panic:
Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color: Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Winner of the NYLON Magazine Beauty Hit List for Best Hair Color! With 40 years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.
Paraben-free, Gluten-free, Ammonia-free, Resorcinol-free, PPD-free, Phthalate-free, Made in the USA. Manic Panic Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide. Tested on celebrities, not animals.