Manic Panic Pastel-izer Classic Cream 118ml: Mix our award-winning Manic Mixer / Pastel-izer with any hue to get a lighter, pastel tint that is absolutely in style. Get the best results using a whole jar of Pastelizer with only a few drops of the desired hue.
- This product received the coveted Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Award in 2015!
- This product received not only the Nylon Magazine Beauty Hit List Award in 2014, but also the Peta2 Libby Award for the Best Vegan Hair Product!
- Style: Classic Semi-Permanent Hair Pastelizer
- Color: Manic Panic Mixer / Pastel-izer
- Color Description – Transparent Hair Conditioner for Creating Perfect Pastel Colours
- Ingredients: Vegan Friendly, PPD Free!
- Additional Features: Benefits of Conditioning Hair, Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions.
- Duration: up to 6-8 weeks with proper hair care
How to Use:
- Pre-lightened and bleach hair to a pale blonde before colouring.
- Results will vary according to hair texture and colour when colour is applied to virgin unprocessed/natural hair.
- This product should not be used for dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes.
- If eye contact does occur, rinse immediately with warm water and contact a physician.
- Wash hair with a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. Do not condition.
- Dry hair with a blow dryer to make sure the hair is extremely porous and to remove excess water.
- Apply Manic Panic Hair Colour.
- Comb through the hair colour to make sure it is evenly applied and thoroughly saturated in your hair. It may become slightly frothy.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap.
- Use a hair dryer to apply heat to your hair for part of the processing time.
This will help to open up the cuticle and allow the Manic Panic hair color to better penetrate the hair strand.
- Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
- Towel and/or blow dry hair. Style as usual.
About Manic Panic:
Winner of the NYLON Magazine Beauty Hit List for Best Hair Colour! With 40 years of history in leading the colour rebellion, our hair colours have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free. Paraben-free, Gluten-free, Ammonia-free, Resorcinol-free, PPD-free, Phthalate-free, Made in the USA.
Manic Panic Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide. Tested on celebrities, not animals. Conditions as well as colours. Fades gradually with each shampoo. For a bright and bold result bleaching your hair first is a must! For best results apply to hair lightened to a level 10. Will add highlights to natural or darker hair.
How many 4oz containers of Manic Panic hair color should I buy?
- Short Hair up to Bob Length: 1 jar/bottle for thin or thick hair.
- Below the Shoulder up to Waist Length: 2 jars/bottles for thin hair and 2-3 for thick hair.
- Tailbone or Longer: 3 or more jars for thin or thick hair.