Manic Panic Alien Grey Cream 118ml: A cool, medium slate gray hair dye. For the most out-of-this-world results, lighten your hair to the lightest level 10 blonde before use. Alien Grey can also create cool tones in virgin, unbleached hair.
Alien Grey is also the perfect background shade for the popular prism hair effect movement or as a mix-in to make smoky versions of your favorite Manic Panic semi-permanent hair colors.
- Style: Classic Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
- Colour: Alien Grey
- Colour Description – Slate Grey Hair Dye
- Volume: 4oz / 118ml
- Ingredients: Vegan Friendly, PPD Free!
- Additional Features: Benefits of Conditioning Hair, Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions
- Duration: 4 – 6 weeks
How to Use:
- Pre-lighten and bleach hair to a pale blonde before colouring for best results.
- Results will vary according to hair texture and colour when applied to virgin unprocessed/natural hair.
- This product should not be used for dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes.
- If eye contact does occur, rinse immediately with warm water and contact a physician.
- Wash hair with a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. Do not condition.
- Dry hair with a blow dryer to make sure the hair is extremely porous and to remove excess water.
- Apply Manic Panic Hair Colour.
- Comb through the hair colour to make sure it is evenly applied and thoroughly saturated in your hair. It may become slightly frothy.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap.
- Use a hair dryer to apply heat to your hair for part of the processing time.
This will help to open up the cuticle and allow the Manic Panic hair color to better penetrate the hair strand.
- Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
- Towel and/or blow dry hair. Style as usual.
About Manic Panic:
Winner of the NYLON Magazine Beauty Hit List for Best Hair Colour! With 40 years of history in leading the colour rebellion, our hair colours have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free. Paraben-free, Gluten-free, Ammonia-free, Resorcinol-free, PPD-free, Phthalate-free, Made in the USA.
Manic Panic Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide. Tested on celebrities, not animals. Conditions as well as colours. Fades gradually with each shampoo. For a bright and bold result bleaching your hair first is a must! For best results apply to hair lightened to a level 10. Will add highlights to natural or darker hair.
How many 4oz containers of Manic Panic hair color should I buy?
- Short Hair up to Bob Length: 1 jar/bottle for thin or thick hair.
- Below the Shoulder up to Waist Length: 2 jars/bottles for thin hair and 2-3 for thick hair.
- Tailbone or Longer: 3 or more jars for thin or thick hair.