ColourArt Colour Lock Shampoo 1Ltr: Designed to gently cleanse devitalised, colour treated, dry and damaged hair. Brings strength and vitality to the scalp. Infused with Native Australian Ingredients to restore body and shine. Provides hair with added protection from environmental damage, chemical treatments and exposure to daily thermal styling.
- Deep cleansing Nettle Extract and antioxidant qualities of Bamboo Leaf Extract.
- Prevents colour fade but also maintain colour vibrancy.
- Extends the life of your colour, leaving your hair in exceptional condition.
- High in Vitamin C, natural antioxidants and contains UV filter to guard against colour fade.
- Kakadu Plum and Olive Leaf Extracts hydrate and repair.
- Chamomile is purifying and protects from the drying effects of the sun.
- Biodegradable Formula
- Suitable for natural, colour treated or highlighted hair
- Vegan Friendly – Cruelty Free – Free from SLS, Paraben & Petrochemicals
How To Use:
Apply a small amount of ColourArt Conditioner following the cleansing of hair with ColourArt Shampoo and distribute evenly. Leave for approx 2-3 minutes for maximum absorption. Rinse thoroughly and style hair as desired.
About Natural Look:
Natural Look is Australia’s most influential brand and represents to deliver the purest, high quality standard products. To be environmentally safe and cruelty free, at competitive prices, globally.
Natural Look’s passion is creating ranges with naturally derived ingredients delivering quality hair care and beauty solutions. Plus a global network of distributors based over 20 countries.
About Artav Australia:
Started in the 1950s by qualified hairdresser and beautician Arturo Taverna with a salon in the city of Adelaide developing into a group of 30 salons throughout South Australia. Artav Australia is a respected manufacturer and supplier of professional hair care and beauty products developed to a consistently high standard, following a natural approach and a strong sustainability commitment.
From its inception as market-leading salons in the city of Adelaide to the successful business it is today, Artav Australia has continued to remain a proudly Australian, family owned and run company, continuing to expand its Adelaide-based business with an emphasis on protecting the environment.
Artav Australia is committed to being aware of our effect on the environment and is continually looking to find ways to reduce any impact. As members of the Australian Packaging Covenant (APC) we are united with governments and industry to the sustainable design, use and recovery of packaging.
Artav Australia uses natural, organic, plant based and Certified Organic ingredients that are sustainably farmed and sourced. Our goal is to always deliver the purest product that is good for both the environment and consumer alike.