Static Free Smooth Operator 150ml: A light cream leave-in polish that seals and strengthens the cuticle. Provides heat protection to the ends and mid-lengths of straight or curly hair.
- Made for a range of hair types, making it easy for finding the right one for you.
- Static Free understands the ever changing styling needs of the modern man and woman.
- Giving you the tools you need for the style you want.
Made with natural, organic plant-based ingredients.
- Wheat Protein penetrates easily into dry, damaged hair, attracting and retaining moisture, giving the hair added body, fullness and lift.
- It helps maintain the natural structure of the hair, controls moisture loss and maintains elasticity, preventing breakage.
- Forms a film on the hair shaft to make it appear thicker and give it a silky, lustrous appearance.
Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Panthenol is a Pro-Vitamin of B5 that attracts moisture from the atmosphere.
- Moisturises the hair and stops it from getting dehydrated.
- It forms a thin, smooth film over hair cuticles that reflects light to make the hair look shinier and glossier.
About Natural Look:
Natural Look is Australia’s most influential brand who’s mission is to deliver the purest, high quality standard products. To be environmentally safe and cruelty free, at competitive prices, globally.
Their passion is to create ranges with naturally derived bases that deliver quality hair care and beauty solutions. Part of this process includes a global network of distributors based over 20 countries.
About Artav Australia:
Started in the 1950s by qualified hairdresser and beautician Arturo Taverna with a salon in the city of Adelaide developing into a group of 30 salons throughout South Australia. Now firmly established as a respected manufacturer and supplier of professional hair care and beauty products. Developed to a consistently high standard, following a natural approach and a strong sustainability commitment.
From its inception as market-leading salons in the city of Adelaide to the successful business it is today, Artav Australia has continued to remain a proudly Australian, family owned and run company, continuing to expand its Adelaide-based business with an emphasis on protecting the environment.
Artav Australia is aware of our effect on the environment and is continually looking to find ways to reduce any impact. As a member of the Australian Packaging Covenant (APC) we are committed to the sustainable design, use and recovery of packaging.
We only use natural, organic, plant based and Certified Organic ingredients that are sustainably farmed and sourced. Our goal is to always deliver the purest product that is good for both the environment and consumer alike.